Taking place at the brand new Conference Centre Nord of Messe Munich, The Sensor Show’s congress offers paid VIP content streams featuring the world’s most important sensor end users and leading manufacturers.
Enjoy exclusive functions, high-level networking and bespoke 1-2-1 meetings with 300 industry professionals, and contribute to a top-flight multi-track agenda featuring
Reasons to attend
- An international gathering: Major sensor buyers, manufacturers and visionary IoT leaders from around the world.
- Top level networking: A dedicated meeting area, social events and one-to-one meeting tool to help you connect with other attendees.
- Innovation Oriented: Exciting case studies for break through sensor technologies, start ups and industry leading R&D initiatives.
- Crucial Intelligence: Essential insights into emerging opportunities from 5G connectivity to MEMs sensors.
- A week of opportunities: Part of Automatica’s week of events, co-located on site with Europe’s largest automation trade fair with approximately 45,000 visitors.
The brand new multi-functional Conference Center Nord welcomes delegates through a spacious and light-flooded foyer to collect their pass and head up to the top floor where participants can enjoy the multi-track congress and high-profile networking opportunities.
Sitting no more than 45 seconds away from 45,000 visitors at the automatica fair and The Sensor Show networking forums in Hall C6, entrepreneurs and innovators will be ideally positioned to maximise presence, make new contacts and cement relationships.