Congress tickets include:
- Full access to two days of high level keynotes, four engaging panel discussions and multi-track congress content comprising of 50+ presentations.
- Official event programme, executive networking and bespoke meetings.
- Breakfast, light refreshments, lunch and drinks reception in the congress area.
- Entrance to The Sensor Show and automatica exhibitions, networking areas, demonstrations and technical forum programs in the exhibition halls.
- Access to Speaker Presentation Materials
- Certificate of Attendance to bolster your professional career development
End users can apply for significant savings of up to 60%
- €399 Super Early Bird Rate until 29th February 2020
- €549 Early Bird Rate until 19th April 2020
- €799 Standard Rate from 20th April 2020
Top reasons to attend
- An international gathering: Major sensor buyers, manufacturers and visionary IoT leaders from around the world.
- Top level networking: A dedicated meeting area, social events and one-to-one meeting tool to help you connect with other attendees.
- Innovation Oriented: Exciting case studies for break through sensor technologies, start ups and industry leading R&D initiatives.
- Crucial Intelligence: Essential insights into emerging opportunities from 5G connectivity to MEMs sensors.
- A week of opportunities: Part of Automatica’s week of events, co-located on site with Europe’s largest automation trade fair with approximately 45,000 visitors.