This event is live now!
Enter the Virtual Sensor Show & Congress here >
If you have already registered, you can login by clicking on your preferred region:
Are you a delegate who has already registered?
You will have been sent an email with your login details from this email address: [email protected] (please check in your Spam folder as it may have arrived there). If you are logging in for the first time you have the option to enter a password. If you have logged in before you will need to use the password you selected. If you have forgotten your password, please send a request to reset your password by emailing [email protected]
Not registered yet but would like to attend?
Non-registered delegates can still join this event by purchasing a ticket here. You will receive your login details within an hour (usually much sooner).
Need further help?
If you have problems logging in contact James directly at [email protected] or via +44 (0)1273 805231.
Welcome to the Virtual World Series
Participate in live discussions and networking sessions with end users delegates, industry leaders and world-class innovators to discover latest success stories and best practice at our thought-leading virtual congress and exhibition for the global sensors supply chain.
Attend as Delegate
50+ Speakers. 40 Hours of Content.
Participate in our two day innovation-led virtual congress and exhibition and meet the world’s most important sensor end users and leading manufacturers
- Multi-track agenda and tech focused networking groups
- 1000+ expected visitors
- Gain essential insights into emerging opportunities
- 30+ exhibitors and partners
- Highly interactive virtual platform
- Bespoke 1-2-1 meetings
Grow your Business
Sponsor. Speak. Exhibit.
Unparalleled sponsorship, promotion and speaking opportunities in front of 2000+ visitors
- Multi-media engagement opportunities before, during and post event
- Share the virtual stage with influental speakers
- Showcase new technologies and products
- Matchmade meetings with senior decision makers
- Present to entire congress audience or in a track
- Be seen and heard in live polls, Q&A, panel sessions and competitions
- Cost effective route to market